ABOUT THE ROLE
Advocate Lawyers is seeking a lawyer to join our growing general practice and are looking to shape the position around the successful candidate whose practice areas might include a selection of estate planning and administration, conveyancing, commercial transactions, employment law and general litigation.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience across a range of areas;
- Has the confidence to take on new areas, with guidance if needed;
- Can take complex legal concepts and deliver practical advice to clients;
- Enjoys autonomy but thrives in a team environment;
- Effectively manages client requirements and expectations; and
- Enjoys working with clients to build long-term relationships.
- Providing legal advice and representation to clients in a variety of matters, that may include but is not limited to conveyancing, drafting of sale of business agreements, estate planning, estate administration, commercial leasing etc;
- Communicating with clients and other legal professionals;
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients and practitioners;
- Work with support staff to achieve legal goals for the client and the business;
- Keeping abreast of changes in relevant laws and regulations.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive Compensation with salary linked to agreed income targets rather than daily billable hours.
- Enjoy a positive workplace culture where you will be valued, respected and supported.
- Achieve a healthy work-life balance with flexible work hours and part time work options.
- Hybrid, work from home and remote work options by negotiation. Please note that we are unable to consider out-of-area applications due to the nature of the work requiring regular in-office attendance.
- Access professional development opportunities to support your continuous learning and professional growth.
ABOUT OUR FIRM
As the practice is a general law firm, a working knowledge of various areas of law would be an advantage, but is not necessary. We will provide the right candidate with training in new areas to compliment their existing expertise.
We have offices in Kingston and Hobart and will consider part-time and flexible arrangements as well as a balance of in-office and remote work based on individual circumstances and business needs. Please note that we are unable to consider out-of-area applications due to the nature of the work requiring regular in-office attendance.
At Advocate Lawyers we offer a supportive culture where you can grow your practice and reap the rewards. If you have a positive outlook, enjoy working in a team and want to do work that helps people, then we’d love to speak to you.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com making sure to note the position in the subject line.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Or apply on seek.com.au