Family Lawyer (Associate or Senior Associate)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Advocate Lawyers is seeking an experienced family lawyer to join our fantastic family law team and take carriage of both property and parenting matters.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has real experience in complex family matters, minimum 4+ PAE;
- Has a real desire to delve into case strategy and support clients and colleagues through the family law process;
- Experience dealing in FVO and Child Safety matters desirable, but not essential;
- Effectively manages client requirements and expectations;
- Has advocacy experience and is comfortable appearing in court; and
- Has an unrestricted practicing certificate.
The successful candidate will provide legal advice and representation to clients in a variety of family law matters ranging from binding financial agreements and consent orders through to complex parenting and property applications including appearances in contravention applications and FVO matters.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive Compensation.
- Focus on income targets rather than daily billable hours.
- Positive workplace culture where you will be valued, respected and supported.
- Got kids or commitments? So do we! Healthy work-life balance with flexible work hours and part-time work options.
- Mix of in office and work from home available around court and client commitments. Please note we are unable to consider out-of-area applications due to the nature of the work requiring regular in-office attendance.
- Access professional development opportunities to support your continuous learning and professional growth.
ABOUT OUR FIRM
We offer a supportive culture where you can grow your practice and reap the rewards. If you have a positive outlook, enjoy working in a team and want to do work that helps people, then we’d love to speak to you and see what we can build together.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com making sure to note the position in the subject line.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Or apply on seek.com.au