ABOUT THE ROLE
Advocate Lawyers is looking for a conveyancing paralegalto join our property team. As a conveyancing paralegal, you’ll help ensure property transactions run smoothly and assist our clients through the process.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has conveyancing experience or relevant para-legal experience;
- Has the confidence to take on new tasks, with guidance if needed;
- Can debunk the legal process of conveyancing and provide practical, straightforward advice to clients;
- Enjoys autonomy but thrives in a team environment;
- Effectively manages client requirements and expectations; and
- Enjoys working with clients to build long-term relationships.
- Providing assistance and guidance to clients throughout the conveyancing process;
- Attending settlements, banks and other venues in the Hobart CBD as needed;
- Undertaking general conveyancing tasks including processes for SRO, LTO and settlement booking;
- Communicating with clients and other legal professionals;
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients and practitioners;
- Work with other staff to achieve legal goals for the client and the business;
- Keeping abreast of changes in relevant processes, procedures, laws and regulations.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive Compensation.
- Enjoy a positive workplace culture where you will be valued, respected and supported.
- Achieve a healthy work-life balance with flexible work hours and part time work options.
- Hybrid, work from home and remote work options by negotiation. Please note that we are unable to consider out-of-area applications due to the nature of the work requiring regular in-office attendance.
- Access professional development opportunities to support your continuous learning and professional growth.
ABOUT OUR FIRM
Advocate Lawers is a Tasmanian-owned general practice law firm.
We have offices in Kingston and Hobart and will consider part-time and flexible arrangements as well as a balance of in-office and remote work based on individual circumstances and business needs. Please note that we are unable to consider out-of-area applications due to the nature of the work requiring regular in-office attendance.
At Advocate Lawyers we offer a supportive culture where you can grow your practice and reap the rewards. If you have a positive outlook, enjoy working in a team and want to do work that helps people, then we’d love to speak to you.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Or apply on seek.com.au